utorak, 10. ožujka 2015.

Miss Havisham; Makeup Practice

This was a quick practice for the second part of my continuity timed assessment. It took me about 30 minutes. 
I used the same products and shades I used in my first assessment; 

Foundation: Alabaster + Illamasqua White Base
Eyebrows: Caraway + Black Pepper by Kryolan
Wrinkles: Yellow (509), Red (079) + Blue (BL. 10) = Brown + White 070 / Black 071
Under eye circles: Purple (Purple/Lila) Supracolor
Lips: Alabaster + Illamasqua white, Caraway (outer corners)
Powder: Illamasqua Transluscent Powder
Contouring: Caraway by Kryolan

First I applyed the base, but didn't powder yet as I find Supracolour easier to blend when applyed directly on foundation.



Then I drew on wrinkles, blended them and defined the eyebrows.


Then I added the purple to make the undereye circles more realistic. 


I applyed foundation I used on the face on the lips, but looking at the image now I see that I should have put more, and added Caraway in the corners of the lips. In the end I powdered the entire face and added some definition to her face with Caraway (it didn't show up on the camera very well as the lighting in the room wasn't very good).

(created on: March 3rd 2015)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar