srijeda, 11. ožujka 2015.

Miss Havisham; Continuity Assessment Part 2

The second part of the continuity assessment was to recreate the look, two weeks after.

I used the same make up and hair products, same sized tongs to curl the hair, etc. I also had the images from the first assessment on my phone + face and hair charts on my mirror, and notes. This time I spent more time on the hair than I did in my first assessment as I tried to make the curls look exactly the same, or similar at least. Make up wasn't hard to recreate. 

Final look - front
Side
Close up
Back
Complete final look
(created on March 5th 2015)

I wasn't sure how the make up will turn on camera, but after comparing the images from both assessments, I quite pleased with myself. Although, I should've blended the wrinkles a bit more here. The fringe doesn't look exactly the same, I think it is because last time she didn't wash her hair for a few days and this time she did. Also, I haven't powdered the roots enough. However, I think that with how rushed this brief was, compared to the first semester, I am happy with how both assessments went.

Photo taken with my phone - font
Photo taken with my phone - side

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar