petak, 20. ožujka 2015.

Evaluation Of The Brief

For me personally, this brief a lot more fun and interesting that the New Elizabethans. It made me realize how much I actually like playing with make up and creating new characters. Realistic make up for TV is something I would really enjoy doing later in life. 
Starting the blog was a bit harder this time, as we didn't get as much guidance as in the first semester. But the more research I did, the easier it was. 

At first, I felt that everything was being so rushed, especially when we had only had two lessons with Hellen. It made me very nervous and I thought I won't be able to create a character in an hour and a half. In my tutorial, Kat's tips were very helpful and after the talk I gained a lot more confidence and didn't feel as stressed as I did before. When it was time to do our first timed assessment, I was prepared everything went very well. The second time around, being a huge perfectionist that I am, I questioned every brush stroke and every curl as I wanted my character to look exactly the same. After comparing images from both assessments, I could see the difference in the wrinkles on the forehead and fringe. Maybe I am just being too hard on myself, maybe I'm not, never the less, I am happy with the final outcome for both Miss Havisham and Estella. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar