ponedjeljak, 30. ožujka 2015.

Dark Eyes And Lips

In our last lesson with Fenella, she showed us how to create a look with dark eyes and lips, and then we had a go ourselves. 
Fennel, Caraway and Black Pepper from our eyeshadow palette by Kryolan were the shades I decided to use. First I applied Caraway all over the lid, then added Black Pepper to the crease. When I took my blending brush that we have from Kryolan, I noticed that the sadows were very hard to blend, shadows came off in certain places. I kept adding the colour and tried to blend it out the best as I could but the more I tryed to blend, the worse it look, in my oppinion. I used a white shadow (Fennel) on her brow bone, inner corners and also used a little bit to blend the other shadows together. I applied red lipstick onto her lips, but didn't use a lip liner, as you can see. 

 Final look  -side
Final look - front
(Look created on March 24th 2015)

This was the first time I used this eyeshadow palette to create a smokey eye look. I think that the shadows and brushes best work on face charts, but not really on skin. Next time I want to create this kind of look, I will definitely use Illamasqua palettes, and getting new brushes would probably help a lot next year. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar