nedjelja, 1. ožujka 2015.

Miss Havisham; Final Makeup Design Face Chart

Since we had to take continuity photos as we were doing our makeup, I decided to do the same thing while I was creating my final makeup design face chart. Obviously, I did not use the Supracolor palette in my face chart, as it looks better with powders, but the products listed below are the ones I will use on my model in the timed assessment, in exact same shades.

I decided to use subtle aging and make my Miss Haisham character look pale, sickly and ghostly. I don't want to make her look old, because she was in her 30s, but just tired of life. 

Step 1

First I applyed the base.

Foundation: Alabaster + Illamasqua White Base
Eyebrows: Caraway + Black Pepper by Kryolan


 Base

Step 2

Here I used my pencil to draw the wrinkles, but when I do the look on my partner I use Supracolor. I mixed the colours to get a nice brown shade that suits my partners complexion and then added white/ black where I thaught the colour look better light/ dark.

Wrinkles: Yellow (509), Red (079) + Blue (BL. 10) = Brown + White 070 / Black 071 

Wrinkles

Step 3

Here I blended the wrinkles and added the same shades around the eyes.

 Blending

Step 4

To make the eyes look more tired, I added a purple shade to accentuate the under eye circles.

Under eye circles: Purple (Purple/Lila) Supracolor

Under eye circles

Step 5

Lastly, I used the same foundation on the lips, powdered and contoured a bit more.

Lips: Alabaster + Illamasqua white, Caraway (outer corners)
Powder: Illamasqua Transluscent Powder
Contouring: Caraway by Kryolan
Final look
Feb17th 2015

I really like my final look and think it portrays Miss Havisham very well. It might be hard to recreate the exact same look in both assessments, but I feel that with all the practice that I had, and will have, I won't have a problem with that.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar