srijeda, 11. ožujka 2015.

Estella; Makeup Practice

Using one of the face charts I created for my Estella character, I practiced on my partner. For this look I used warmer, orange tones, but I think that cold, pink go better with Estella. Even though I want to make her look fresh and glowing, she had a cold heart, or no heart as she said, and I would like the makeup and the tones I use to portray her personality and attitude. 

Feb 28th 2015

Products used:

Foundation: Alabaster by Kryolan + White Base 01 by Illamasqua
Cheeks: Lover by Illamasqua 
Highlighter: Lumos by Illamasqua
Bronzer: Caraway by Kryolan
Eyes: Fennel + White Pepper by Kryolan 
Eyebrows: Caraway 
Lips: LC003 by Kryolan 

First I applyed the base and powdered to set the foundation.


Then I defined her eyebrows and applied blush on the cheeks and highlighter on top of the cheek bone, on her forehead, down the nose and on the cupids bow and chin. I contoured her face just a little bit, so it is not as noticable.


Lastly, I used the a nude- orange shade (LC003 by Kryolan) on her lips.


 Final look 
Final Look 
Side
(look created on: March 3rd 2015)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar