utorak, 10. ožujka 2015.

Miss Havisham; Continuity Assessment Part 1

We had an hour and a half to create our Miss Havisham character in our timed assessment. This was the first part of our continuity assessment, meaning we will have to recreate this look in two weeks. 

At first, I was worried I won't have enough time to create both hair and make up in the given time, but it went better than I expected. I prepared myself notes, face chart and a hair chart and I had all the products I needed to create my character. The products used for hair and makeup are listed in my previous posts. 
It took me 50 minutes to do the make up and 30 to do the hair - all together an hour and 20 minutes. 


Final look - front
Side
 Close up
Back
Complete final look
(created on Feb 19th 2015)

I am very pleased with how the makeup showed up on camera, and I am not that worried about recreating it in the second assessment. However, hair is what worries me as recreating a messy hairstyle like this is always harder, in my opinion. 

Notes
Face Chart

Hair Charts
A photo of the hairline and powder to remember for next time
Palette with shades of brown used for the wrinkles and eyes

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar