četvrtak, 30. travnja 2015.

Quentin; Make Up Practice

This was a practice for my final make up look for Quentin's character. I used the face chart tht  have already created but did not add any blood as I was focusing on the rest of the face and I believe this look suits my character very well. 

Face chart
(created on: March 27th 2015)

 Products used: 

Base: D15 Concealer + Illamasqua Skin Base 01 White
WrinklesD15 Concealer + Supracolor Purple/Lila + 071 (Black) by Kryolan
VeinsSupracolor Purple/Lila by Kryolan
Eyebrows: Black Pepper eyeshadow + 071 (Black) Supracolor by Kryolan
Eyes, under eye circles D15 Concealer Palette, Black Pepper, Supracolor Purple/Lila, 079 (Red) + 081 (Burgundy Red) by Kryolan

First I mixed a quite dark concealer with the Illamasqua White Skin Base and applyed it all over the face, even over the lips. Then I used the same concealer, added a tiny bit of Supracolor Black to draw on the wrinkes with an angled brush, then added some Supracolor Purple/Lila and Red shades under the eyes and powdered the entire face. Next, I used the same black colour to fill in my model's eyebrows and then used a black shadow on top. Lastly, I added some black eyeshadow to make his eyes darker, and that's it!

Final look - front
Final look - side
(created on: April 6th 2015)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar