četvrtak, 30. travnja 2015.

Claudia; More Research + Hair Charts

In the hair charts shown in the previous post, I created one messy look with little braids. I thaught I would do more research on braided hairstyles and see if I could include them in my final design. I am not a big fan of the french braid so I researched and created looks with normal and a fishtail braids.


Brighton Sharbino as Lizzie Samuels
The Walking Dead
Season 4
TV series
(source: http://www.tv.com/shows/the-walking-dead/community/post/the-walking-dead-season-4-episode-14-the-grove-139490062674/)
 
Messy long hairstyle
Photograph
(source:  http://www.hairstylepedia.com/hairstyles/length/)


 Fishtail Braid
(source: http://pophaircuts.com/20-fishtail-braided-hairstyles)

Wavy braided hairstyle
(source:  http://www.herinterest.com/top-100-braided-hairstyles-2014/)
Bohemian brided hairstyle
Mary Kate Olsen
Photograph
(source: http://www.beststylo.com/best-braided-hairstyles-for-women-braided-hair-looks-ideas/)

Two braids
(source:http://imgarcade.com/1/swiss-braid/)


Hairstyle no.1

A messy fishtail braid on the side. Side parting on the opposite side of the braid. 


March 27th 2015

Hairstyle no.2

Here I decided to create a hairstyle with a middle parting and two fishtail braids on each side that go over the ears. One braid is looser, therefore it seems longer than the other. The look is messy and there are bits of hair coming out of both braids. 

March 27th 2015
Hairstyle no.3

Middle parting, fringe behind the ears and two braids on each side.

March 27th 2015

Hairstyle no.4


This look is very similar to the one I created and posted in the previous post. I really liked the idea of having tiny braids all over the hair, they don't even have to be as neat or tight. They are good to add some texture to the look, and if the braids are really messy they can look like the hair hasn't been combed in ages and it is so knotty that the knots are looking sort of like dreadlocks. Hair can be curled or straigtened before hand, depending of what kind of look you want but I quite like when it is wavy and I'd add some texturising spray and hair spray to get a matte look. Also, the long fringe were used to frame the face.


April 4th 2015


Practice 

I decided to try out the Hairstyle no.4 on my doll to see how would my idea look in real life. The dolls hair was wavy from a previous practice so I just left it as it was. I created a middle parting, not too neat, but neat enough to look like a middle parting. Then I added some braids (I believe there were eight all together) all over the hair. I didn't really try to create same sized braids or if the sections I used were the same size.
Hair before styling
Final look - side
Close up of the braids on the right side
Close up of the braids on the left side
Close up of the braids

I think the look would look better if my model has blonde hair, but I think this is the hairstyle I will use for my final look.





All reference found on April 5th 2015

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar