četvrtak, 30. travnja 2015.

Quentin; Final Look

Here is my final look for Quentin's character for the In The Flesh TV series. It was a location shoot, in the back garden of my friend's house in London and I shot the look over out Easter Break. It took me about 2 hours and 20 minutesto create the make up look as I applyed the base all over his arms, neck, back and chest.  
Originally I planned to create veins, cuts or a wound but I changed my mind throughout my research and created a bruise on his chest.

Final look - Mid lenght


Here are my hair chart and face chart...

Hair Chart

Products used:

Hair Gel and Sea Salt spray

Face Chart

Products used: 

Base: D15 Concealer + Illamasqua Skin Base 01 White
WrinklesD15 Concealer Palette + Supracolor Purple/Lila + 071 (Black) by Kryolan
ContouringBlack Pepper by Kryolan
Eyebrows: Caraway eyeshadow + 070 (White) Supracolor by Kryolan
Eyes, under eye circles D15 Concealer Palette, Supracolor Purple/Lila, 079 (Red) + 081 (Burgundy Red) by Kryolan
Blood (cheek, lips, hands, face) : Red + Black Lipmix + Mixing Medium Gel by MAC (blood)





Images from the location shoot
Model: Vedran Mihelcic
Bruise on his chest
 
Hand before adding blood
 
Nails before adding blood
 (Final look created on: April 9th 2015)

The blood was probably supposed to be a lot darker and it did not turn out quite realistic. Also, the make up could have been a bit darker, but I think it looks fine as it is and I really like how the hair turned out.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar