subota, 25. travnja 2015.

Claudia; Purple Eyes And Lips Research + Practice

Based on the research and face charts below I created a look on myself; two eye looks and three lip looks. I wanted to see if I can create a look with purple tones that would suit Claudia's character and the TV series. I researched purple/violet lips and eyes. The look/looks that I have created are not based on any of the face charts below, they are more of a combination of the few.

Voilet Eyes Tutorial
@ColouredBeautiful
Image from the YouTube video
Aug 4th 2014
(source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKoTfbU9ev0)
MP Beauty: Adele is Vilolet Femme 
Adele
Article
Writer: Madison Plus
April 8th 2011
(source: http://madisonplus.com/dish/mp-beauty-adele-is-violet-femme/)
MP Beauty: Adele is Vilolet Femme 
Adele
Article
Writer: Madison Plus
April 8th 2011
(source: http://madisonplus.com/dish/mp-beauty-adele-is-violet-femme/)
Warm Violet Eyes + Brown Lips Makeup Tutorial
@ColouredBeautiful
Image from the YouTube video
Aug 8th 2014
(source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKoTfbU9ev0)
Purple lips and black liner
(source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/313633561520952257/)
Space Cadet Lipstick 
Impulse Cosmetics
(source: http://www.impulsecosmetics.com/store/p46/Space_Cadet_.._Opaque_Matte_Lipstick.html)

Face Charts 

These three face charts are quite similar as I was researching different eye and lip looks, keeping the rest of the face the same in all of them.

Look no.1

Products used: 

Base: Alabaster by Kryolan + Illamasqua White Skin Base 01
Contouring: Caraway by Kryolan
Eyebrows: Caraway by Kryolan
Eyes: Shallot + Fennel eyeshadows 
Lips: Supracolor 070 (White) + Purple/Lila + Matte Lip Mix by MAC
Mascara: Black Fat Lash Waterproof by B.Pretty

March 19th 2015

Look no.2

Products used: 

Base: Alabaster by Kryolan + Illamasqua White Skin Base 01
Contouring: Caraway by Kryolan
Eyebrows: Caraway + Black Pepper by Kryolan
Eyes: Shallot + Fennel eyeshadows + Supracolor Purple/Lila as eyeliner 
Lips: Supracolor 070 (White) + Purple/Lila
Mascara: Black Fat Lash Waterproof by B.Pretty

March 19th 2015

Look no.3


Products used: 

Base: Alabaster by Kryolan + Illamasqua White Skin Base 01
Contouring: Caraway by Kryolan
Eyebrows: Caraway + Black Pepper by Kryolan
Eyes: Shallot, Black Pepper + Fennel eyeshadows + Supracolor Purple/Lila + 071 (Black) as eyeliner 
Lips: Supracolor 070 (White) + Purple/Lila
Mascara: Black Fat Lash Waterproof by B.Pretty

 March 19th 2015


Practice

Look no.1

I started by applying the base, powdered to set it in place and slightly contoured my face.


Then I filled in my eyebrows and added a tiny bit of Supracolor Purple/Lila colour under my eye using an angled brush.



Next I went onto my eyes. First, with the eyeshadow brush, I applyed a white eyeshadow (I used Fennel by Kryolan) all over my lid, and in the inner corners. Then I added a darker shade (Shallot) to create depth and blended the two shades together. With the same dark shade I created a line on my bottom lash line with the same brush I used to fill my eyebrows with and a white pencil in my water line. 



To finish off the eyes I added some mascara. I used a waterproof one because my eyes were super sensitive and watery when I was creating this look. 
I first applied Carmex lip balm on my lips to prep them, then lined them with the Supracolor Purple/Lila colour then pushed the product towards the middle of my lips, then lined them again and powdered to give them an extra matte look. 



Final look

Look no.2

To create a different eye look, as in my face charts above, I drew a line using my angled brush. I used Supracolor Purple/Lila to draw a line, then added some more purple eyeshadow (Shallot) that I have previously used too, to blend everything together.


Final look


I wanted to try out a few different looks to compare and decide what would work best for Claudia's character. 

Look no.1

First is a close up of the lip I created in the look above.

Products used:

 Supracolor 070 (White) + Purple/Lila by Kryolan


Look no.2

For this look I first applied the base all over my lips, then added a purple colour to the middle.

Products used:

Alabaster foundation + Supracolor Purple/Lila by Kryolan + Illamasqua White Skin Base 01


Look no.3

The colours in this look look a lot like in the second one, but I used different products. I mixed a white eyeshadow with a matte lip mix and lined them with a purple shade. 

Products used:

Supracolor Purple/Lila, Fennel eyeshadow by Kryolan + Matte Lip Mix by MAC


Look no.4

Finally, here I applied Carmex lip balm all over my lips. Then with an eyeshadow brush I applied a dark purple eyeshadow to the middle of the lips.

Products used:

Carmex lip balm + Shallot eyeshadow by Kryolan

(All looks created on April 3rd 2015)


I think these looks are a bit to strong and should be more subtle for Claudia's character, but that is what this practice was for, and now I know. For the eyes I will probably stick to a look similar to the one I did in the Look no.1 and for the lips I quite like the look in the last image.




All reference found on: March 18/19th 2015

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar