petak, 17. travnja 2015.

Claudia; Makeup Practice

This was the first time I practiced a make up look for Claudia's character. Taking inspiration from the films and TV series I researched so far, I tryed to create a 'dead' look. Keep in mind, this is not going to be my final look, this was just a practice and, I was trying a look that would fit the TV series. I used one of the face charts that I have created as my guideline. 


Products used:

Base: FS 38 foundation by Kryolan + White Base 01 by Illamasqua 
Wrinkles: Supracolor Purple/Lila by Kryolan
Eyes: White Pepper, Shallot + Supracolor Purple/Lila by Kryolan 
Eyebrows: Caraway + Supracolor 070 (White) by Kryolan
Powder: Translucent powder by Illamasqua
Contouring: Shallot by Kryolan
Lips: base + Supracolor Purple/Lila (middle)

First I applied a primer on my models face then the base. Before powdering I applied Supracolor Purple/Lila colour under her eyes, between her eyebrows, temples, on the lines around her nose and mouth and chin and blended it with the base. I used my angled brush to put Caraway through her eyebrows and brushed them with a mascara wand and Supracolor White which I applied on her lashes, too. Next, I went with my foundation brush over her lips and added Purple/Lila in the middle of the lips and blended it. I powdered the entire face and lastly, added  White Pepper eyeshadow all over the lids and Shallot in the crease. 

 Right side
 Front
 Left side
Model: Gabriella Popic
(look created on: March 28th 2015)

I like the look I have created, and I will probably use this pale/purple base for my final look. I think that the lips should be more purple and I might apply eyeliner and mascara and define the eyebrows with the colour that suits the colour of my models eyebrows. My character was strangled to death so I will have to reseach images of real victims and see if any bruising appears, around the eyes maybe. Also, I will add some bruises on the neck so I definitely need to do more reseach on that. Although, gabriella is not going to be my model, and my actual model has blonde hair and eyebrows, this practice helped me with what I need to research next and creating the final look. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar