četvrtak, 30. travnja 2015.

Claudia; Research + Hair Charts

As I said in one of my first posts about Claudia, I see her with wavy or crimped frizzy hair. She does not care about the way her hair looks, as long as her 'zombie face' is hidden. I researched some zombie hairstyles as well as messy and frizzy hair to get inspiration, then created some hair charts. I think that she wouldn't look the part and fit the series if I create anything else than an 'effortless look'. That this is the only down side to her character, but on the other hand, I can't imagine her looking differently. Also, I wanted to use a model with brown hair at first but I think I fill find one with blonde hair because the colour will go better with the make up.

Woman with messy and dry hair
Photograph
(source: http://zengardenyoga.com/)
Photograph of a woman 
Article: "4 ways to perfectly messy hair without spending"
Author: Sara S. Milano
Photograph
Aug 9th 2013
(source: http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/118851/4-ways-to-perfectly-messy-hair-without-spending)
 
Messy low ponytail
Photograph
(source:  http://pixshark.com/messy-ponytail-hairstyles.htm)

 Kate Hudson
Photograph
Posted on: January  22nd 2015
(source: http://www.maismulheres.com/penteado-feminino-solto-e-baguncado/
Low messy bun
Pinterest
Photograph
Posted by: Mariah Fielder
Posted in: 2014
(source:  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/303007881151740382/)

 Bohemian hair
Pinterest
Photograph
Posted: 2014
(source: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/484066659919862202/)

Hairstyle no.1

For this look I'd either use really small sized tongs to curl the hair or a crimper only on the bottom half of the hair and then brush it out. The rest would be natural or straightened hair, depending on my model's hair type, and it would just fall over the really messy hair underneath with the middle parting. 
March 30th 2015

 Hairstyle no.2

Side parting, messy pony tail, quite loose with bits of hair falling on at the front, framing the face. 
March 30th 2015

Hairstyle no.3

Wavy hair and a middle parting. The hair wouldn't have any volume and it would fall naturally over the face. I'd use a texturising spray to make it look matte.
  
 March 30th 2015

Hairstyle no.4

Side parting and fringe would be backcombed at the roots to add some lift the the hair. The rest of the hair would be in a low twisteb bun with some bits of hair falling out.
 
March 30th 2015

Hairstyle no.5

Wavy hair with little braids added for some texture. 
 
 March 30th 2015


Practice

Here I practiced the hairstyle no.4 which is a messy low bun. My doll had a middle parting when I started this look and I created a side one but wanted to leave the middle parting showing. I left the fringe and a few bits of hair at the front to frame the face and then pulled the rest of the hair back into a low twisted bun, which I secured with a hair tie and some pins. It looked already looked messy, but not as messy as my drawing so I pulled a few bits of the hair out of the bun and around it and that was the final look.

Front
Side
Neater look - back
Messier look - back







All reference found on: March 27-30th 2015

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar