subota, 28. veljače 2015.

Miss Havisham; Final Makeup Design Practice

These are the continuity photos I took while creating of my final make up design on my partner...

Step 1

First I primed her face with the Illamasqua Matte Primer. She has very light skin complection which works very well with my design, so I applyed the foundation that matches her skin, then powdered. 

Foundation: Alabaster by Kryolan + Illamasqua White Base
Powder: Illamasqua Transluscent Powder

After applying the base

Step 2

Next I used my angled brush and shaped her eyebrows.

Eyebrows: Caraway + Black Pepper by Kryolan

 shaped eyebrows

Step 3

Using the Supracolor palette I mixed colours to get a shade of brown and with my angled brush I drew wrinkles around her eyes, nose, lips  and on her forehead. For me it is important that I photograph the wrinkles on her forehead because her natural lines are barely visible.  So I need to exactily know where to draw them when I recreate the look again.

WrinklesYellow (509), Red (079) + Blue (BL. 10)

Wrinkles
Front
 Wrinkles
Side

Step 4

Using my blending brush I blended the lines, starting from her forehead towards the chin. I decided to do the eyes last, as I will spend more time on them and add some more colour.

Blending
front
Blending 
side
All lines blended
front
 Step 5

I wanted to add more depth to the eyes so I mixed a little bit of black with the brown I already had. Also, I used purple around the inner corners and along the lower lash line, to make the under eye circles more realistic. 

Eyes: Brown (079, 509 + Bl. 10), Black 071 + Purple/Lila 


Colours only added underneath the eyes
Eyes final look

Step 6

First I tried to use the DUO to make her lips really chapped, but I didn't like how it looked, and it kept coming off. I ended up going over the lips with the foundation that I used before and then I added some gray eyeshadow to add depth. Then I powdered again.

Lips: Alabaster by Kryolan, Illamasqua White Base + Caraway by Kryolan
Powder: Illamasqua Transluscent Powder

We added the veil that we made for our assessments, go get the Miss Havisham feel to the look.

Final look 
side
(look created on Feb 17th 2015)

I am quite happy with the way this turned out but looking at the images I can see that the brown shade I used was too red. Also, the lines are not as blended as they should look as natural as possible, expecially the ones around the lips. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar