subota, 7. veljače 2015.

Expresing Emotions Through Makeup

This was a practice that we did in Fenella's lesson this week. She wanted us to work in pairs and to try to show emotions on each other with just make up.

We both tried to show sadness, brokeness and dissapointment, which is what Miss Havisham mainly felt. I mixed the colours red (079), yellow (509) and a tiny bit of blue (BL. 10) from the Kryolan Supracolor palette to get a brown shade. As Rachel has almost no wrinkles on her face, I improvised and tryed to make them as subtle and realistic as I can. Using my angled brush, I drew the lines on her forehead, then gently followed the little lines around her eyes and mouth, too. 

 Rachel
Feb 1st 2015
Rachel
Feb 1st 2015

Fenella said it was quite good as it is usually harder to crate a subtle, realistic aging make up look for TV, than a strong, theatrical one. I really enjoy creating these kind of looks. I think that I achieved the look I was going for and that the emotions mentioned above are showing.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar