petak, 1. svibnja 2015.

Evaluation Of The Brief

For our last project, A love of the Dark, we were given three characters to choose from and adapt them to a TV series. I chose Claudia and Quentin and, personally, I found the entire process of creating the caracters, brainstorming and finding a way to link their description with the TV series very creating, but also fun and challenging. The TV series that I chose has a very depressing setting and and I think that my characters fit very well. The fact that we had a week to come up with our ideas was not that scary considering that it is our third brief and I knew where to start my research from and how to develop my final look. But what I did find very hard and scary was the presentation we had to present in class and as I have a fear of public speech, I vas very nervous and my mind went blank and I left out some of my ideas and things I wanted to say. Kat was very helpfull with all the questions that I had, and so was Fenella, helping us with both our hair and make up ideas. I couldn't go very crazy with the hairstyles as I think it wouldn't fit the TV series, but I probably should have pacticed the make up looks a few more times before creating my final looks. However, looking back on the first semester and seeing how much my skills have improved and how much I've learnt, I am very pleased with both of my characters and I am looking forward to our second year. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar